Jobs Careers Education
My client is a well-known listed group and they are in the process to hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Package & Remuneration
R600 000 CTC – R700 000 CTC (Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Pharmacy Manager – Ntice Sourcing Solutions
- Store Manager – Coricraft Group Pty Ltd
- Data Analyst – Corporate Careers
- External Sales Representative – Dante Group Pty Ltd
- Sales Engineer HV and Large Motor – Zest WEG Electric (PTY) LTD
Mode of Application
NB: Please note that we strive to provide feedback to every candidate application, however should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Also note that only applications through the Pnet portal will be considered.