Jobs Careers Education
Dynexity Pty Ltd is currently seeking to hire an exemplary Customer Care Supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Care Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records, and communicate promotional offers to customers.
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- 2+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- IT Technical Manager – Neo Batho (Pty) Ltd
- Sales Engineer – HR insync
- Senior Legal Counsel – Scatec Solar Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Sales Engineer HV and Large Motor – Zest WEG Electric (PTY) LTD
- Sales Representative – PTL Products
- Cleaners Needed at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should: