Jobs Careers Education
Leading global manufacturer and provider of specialty catalysts, services, and performance chemicals is in search for trustworthy and proactive engineering managers with many years’ engineering experience and proven leadership skills.
Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in plant maintenance
- 5-10 years experience in project management
- Experience in chemical, petrochemical or glass industries will be an advantage
- Furnace Refractory Knowledge/ experience will be an advantage
- Code 8 or higher drivers license
- Prepared to work shifts when required
- Ensure both sites comply with legal regulations under SA law and company standards.
- Has overall maintenance & project responsibility for both sites.
- Responsible for company Engineering KPI’s and impact on Overall Equipment Effectiveness performance
- Responsible for company annual maintenance budget.
- Responsible for company capital budget and project activities
- Responsible to develop, monitor and manage all engineering contractors against set standards.
- Play an active role in HSE, TPM and Quality systems, procedures and continuous improvement activities.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Operations Manager – Dante Group Pty Ltd
- Store Manager – Coricraft Group Pty Ltd
- Data Analyst – Corporate Careers
- External Sales Representative – Dante Group Pty Ltd
- Sales Engineer HV and Large Motor – Zest WEG Electric (PTY) LTD
- Business Analyst – Prosperitas Personnel
Mode of Application
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.
Please note that we strive to provide feedback to every candidate application, however should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Also note that only applications through the Pnet portal will be considered.