An exciting new opportunity has just become available in Broker Distribution, Construction & Engineering. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Maintain and build relationships with existing brokers as well as identify new business opportunities through the development and maintenance of a broker visibility/ visitation programme.
- Have a clear understanding of our products at all times and any changes to same and communicating these to assigned brokers.
- With regard to market intelligence, maintain a sound knowledge of underwriting, claims and credit control principles in the industry. Be aware of trends that would impact and influence product design, production and product profitability.
- Contribute to effective marketing of the Company products by answering questions, resolving problems on topics such as policy status, billing, etc, and explaining new or revised products and processes.
- Presentations to brokers and/or agents.
- Regularly attend broker related events to promote and market the Hollard Engineering division.
- Meet goals with regards to Gross Written Premium and required loss ratios in terms of new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Provide timely and professional customer service to stakeholders.
- Decision Making: To make recommendations and take decisions on Technical or Complex Underwriting issues.
- Coaching and support: Providing informal and formal coaching support to team. Ensure that IDP’s are in place and reviewed yearly.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years insurance experience (Construction & Engineering) including:
- Minimum of a BCom Degree or similar insurance qualification
- An engineering qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Office skill and ability, especially with regard to Excel and Word
- FAIS and Regulatory Exam compliant with at least an NQF 4 insurance certificate
- Own transport with driver’s licence
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Hollard Insurance Group
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!