Dis-Chem is looking for a Qualified Clinic Sister to join their team in The Grove. The key purpose of the position is to manage and operate a profitable, Primary Health Care Clinic that is situated in a pharmacy within the scope of practice of a registered nursing practitioner.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Perform Clinic Sister duties according to industry regulations and industry best
- Manage the average “feet-per-hour” rate and set clinic objectives to enhance patient
- Ensure all clinic services are available at the
- Keep accurate records of patient details, and ensure communication is followed up
- Ensure that the Clinic is open and operational according to the hours stated in the operational
- Ensure all stock and equipment in the clinic is in a working condition according to industry
- Ensure stock is sufficient in the Clinic according to business
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with the following stakeholders: Patients, Store and Dispensary Manager, Colleagues, Medical Aids,
- Suppliers/Reps, key role players in the community, and other Healthcare
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Grade 12 – Matric
- Tertiary qualification in General Nursing
- Degree/Diploma in Midwifery
- Registered with South African •Nursing Council (SANC)
- Nursing practitioner must obtain BHF registration
- 2-3 years’ experience in practicing as a Primary Health •Care Clinic Sister
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum 5 years practicing as a Primary Health Care Sister
- Patient Record System & CKS & Allegra
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!