At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Assist with data collection specific to CRIR business
- Efficiently gather and analyse time-series data for use by CRIR analysts
- Run and monitor forecast models and review model output
- Collaborate with research analysts to ensure accurate and timely data in our products
- Respond to internal and external queries regarding our data sets and methodologies
- Work with CRIR sector leads to develop and improve FS product offering
Required Knowledge and Experience
Fitch Solutions South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Fitch Solutions South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fitch Solutions South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Undergraduate degree in economicsor statistics or similar.
- Academic or professional experience working with macroeconomic data
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of VBA, Python or similar preferred
- Proven forecasting, analytical, and data manipulation skills
- Must have a highly organised and methodical approach to work, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can pick up new processes quickly and accurately
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude to problems
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Fitch Solutions South Africa
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!