Ensuring that the Category Strategy is implemented and reflected on planograms in the most effective and visually appealing use of foods space by preparing, and/or maintaining store planograms, in adherence to display principles and maintaining chain store image.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Capturing and tracking of all relevant info for new lines and seasonal launch products
- Ensure planograms are adapted to take account of changes in store sales trends
- Build productive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimal process flow
- Participate in departmental meetings, range reviews & category assessments.
- Ensure that there are on time launches and planogram downloads for Longlife windows.
- Ensure planograms continually match the store catalogue, the store meterage and the business blueprint layouts
- Creating planograms for new stores (or amending existing stores when new initiatives are introduced)
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Understanding customer profiles, customer shopping behaviour & store formats and segmentation
- Understanding of basic business processes and how sales are generated
- Ability to analyse and interpret trends and impact of space planning on sales
- Ability to identify problems and to develop and implement a workable solution
- Ability to do detailed planning based on analyses – past and future events and ensure plans are followed through
- Computer literacy – Computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing and presentation packages
- Proactive, with the ability to anticipate events and plan for them
- Assertive communication skills
- Ability to be productive in a pressurized environment
- Adaptable – ability to adapt and change direction and focus quickly
- Team player – the willingness to adapt to team goals and work effectively with a group of colleagues in an interdependent way
- Ability to interact with various individuals on different levels i.e matrix team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Customer centered – Understanding “ Think Customer” first which ultimately affects the customer shopping experience. Willing to obtain, interpret and implement customer feedback
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Display Planner at Woolworths
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!