Assist and support the General Legal team in the management and functioning of all contract management activities including but not limited to, all service and third-party agreements. Monitoring and enforcing compliance with laws and regulations in the KPMG South Africa network. Ensuring that KPMG’s Risk Management policies and procedures are adhered to.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- The main area of responsibility will include the review and drafting of agreements and the monitoring of compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Other ad hoc legal duties as required by the unit management team.
- Assisting the Risk Management team in ensuring compliance with Risk Management procedures and policy.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is critical to this role
- Team player, ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills
- Good understanding and practical application of drafting agreements, the monitoring of compliance with legislation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to use initiative
- Flexibility to deal with ad-hoc tasks
- Detail orientated, solution driven, focussed on impact of legal agreements
- Adaptive to changing environment
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- Qualified attorney
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a legal/compliance environment
- Proficient in Excel and Word
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KPMG South Africa
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!