Fitch Solutions Country Risk and Industry Research team is looking for a sub-editor to join its team in Centurion. The role will include editing the macroeconomic, political risk and industry research content produced by our global team of research analysts; working within our online content management system to track, edit and publish research; and helping ensure quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Editing political, economic and industry-specific content across a variety of industries and countries.
- Editing content within our own content management system, and publishing it onto our website.
- Editing copy for consistency, style, figures, libel & copyright infringement, grammar and punctuation.
- Managing own daily and weekly workload.
- Communicating closely with the wider Research, Sub-Editorial and Production teams to ensure timely publication of content.
- Updating the content management system to record and track publication workflow.
- Ensuring quality standards of content, as set out in the editorial guidelines.
- Contributing to sub-editorial process improvements.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Fitch Solutions South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Fitch Solutions South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fitch Solutions South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Fluent English speaker, with excellent written English.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in current affairs and international business.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of editing and proofreading within an English-language environment.
- Previous experience of working on industry/economic editorial content.
- Previous experience working with a content management system and layout software like Adobe InDesign.
- Online publishing experience.
- Knowledge of copyright and libel law.
- Knowledge of economics.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Fitch Solutions South Africa
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!