The People Data Analyst will use methods to address challenges and shape solutions, through the analysis of data that help streamline the PPC processes, use data and evidence to improve the business decision-making on people issues across the firm whilst contributing to strategic decision making.
This will include gathering the statistics on remuneration, analyzing results from the Global People and Pulse surveys (and other surveys run by PPC), evaluating training results and identifying trends relating to the people in the firm. The role will further include the modelling of information required for the annual salary budgets and salary review cycles. The People Data Analyst will oversee the information in PPC which includes Analytics and BI reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
The People Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the people analytics (strategic), data analytics (operational), reporting, technology and people data section, supporting the wider PPC and the business.
- Develop and implement a PPC Analytics strategy
- Lead the development and implementation of data analyses, visualizations, and predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the rest of the organization
- Monitor and regularly upgrade the people analytics platform to address current and emerging business needs.
- Ensure that any data activities are in alignment with data privacy standards.
- Integrate with the PPC, Finance and Oracle teams in terms of analytics to cover a broad spectrum of areas
- Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports
- Respond to PPC data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources
- Maintain PPC data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit the PPC data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction
- Design and manage colleague surveys and exit interviews from a data and analytics perspective
- Support recruiting processes and the Opportunity-Led Promotion approach with data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Gather and produce government labour statistics, new employment regulations, and labour laws
- Analyze competitors’ practices and make recommendations to leadership
- Prepare reports of data results and present findings to leadership
- Recognize and suggest short-term and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Compile the PD Compliance Matrix document as and when required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain operational excellence on the team to ensure high quality methods to gather and manage large datasets from multiple sources, transforming or cleaning data as necessary.
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall PPC strategy
- Compile PPC data and metrics from the human resource information system and payroll outputs
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Strong business acumen including financial literacy, internal awareness and external awareness
- Excellent communication skills including visualization and presenting
- Excel in technical skills and knowledge of the PPC value chain
- Understand the firm’s strategy together with the PPC strategy
- Quantitative skills including the ability to build mathematical and statistical models of organisational processes e.g. attrition will be an added advantage
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- Bachelor in HR or Economics
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience
- 5+ years of relevant data analytics experience
- Able to analyze existing and newly collected data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience with data visualizations e.g. BI
- Working knowledge on HRIS systems (e.g. Oracle) will be an added advantage
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics will be an added advantage
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KPMG South Africa
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!