What you’ll do Stakeholder Management…
- Represent Design at a Product level when deciding roadmaps and key objectives
- Act as the point of contact for any major design concerns, queries or unforeseen work. This includes when design input is required for decision making at a senior management level
- Identify design work that needs to be completed outside of strict business objectives for scale and performance monitoring (personas, customer journeys etc.)
- Develop key performance metrics for the team and for specific projects to measure overall performance, as well as the performance of individual designers
- stems at all times
- Contribute to the discovery phase of the product development framework, alongside other stakeholders, to understand and define the user problem
- Work closely with product managers, designers, beta users and other stakeholders to gather both quantitative and qualitative data, as well as other discovery/research inputs
- Define, plan and conduct user research for existing products/ features as well future opportunities
- Analyse and gather insights from data teams and tools, customer-facing support teams, as well as from own quantitative research to drive evidence-based design decisions
- Present customer pain points and insights to relevant stakeholders to motivate for particular directions and decisions, as well as to inform future product roadmaps.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design, optimise and own user flows and processes
- Work with product and dev stakeholders to ensure scope, tech capabilities and accessibility are all being met.
- Design and prototype hi-fi screens from UI library
- Conduct usability testing to ensure the effectiveness of design decisions
- Handover lo-fi’s to UI designers for optimisation
- Handover and support dev team
- Act as the user advocate during the planning and development process by offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective.
Experience and Passion…
- 5+ years of user experience design and leading a team
- Passion for user experience, technology and business
- Passion and empathy for product and people
- You’ve shipped many consumer products and understand what it takes to build awesome products and experiences
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Salt Agency South Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are always looking, no specific project or start date, just get in touch with your resume and portfolio at email@example.com
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!