The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Your responsibilities will include:
● Manage the performance of branch managers through monthly reviews in order to ensure effective branch operations.
● Demonstrate operational excellence by enabling and upskilling branch managers to use the Profit & Loss statement.
● Provide clear guidance on implementing the Brand Standard Records.
● Ensure succession plans are formulated and implemented in the region of responsibility.
● Work closely with the HR department and guide branch managers to ensure optimal branch staffing, according to prescribed HR processes and policies.
● Drive a culture of performance management, reward and recognition and coaching and mentoring.
● Drive teamwork by encouraging best practice sharing among different branches and ensuring operational resources are shared.
● Actively drive increased financial profitability through means of analysis, reporting and action planning.
● Manage cost controls in accordance with company policies and procedures by directing the activities of managers in meeting targets placed on controllables, maximising sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
● Drive labour productivity by ensuring the correct use of the scheduling and timekeeping system to monitor critical parameters such as overtime and absenteeism and initiate corrective action where necessary.
● Drive sales and business growth.
● Ensure that product and equipment quality remain consistent in order to ensure optimal sales.
● Ensure that marketing and promotional initiatives are implemented.
● Obtain management feedback from Dashboard Report analysis to devise action plans.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
● Grade 12.
● 5 years’ experience managing multiple stores or restaurants in the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
● Knowledge of:
○ Basic financial, i.e.gross profit growth, principles.
○ Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) business principles.
○ Marketing standards and principles.
○ Employment relations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Hungry Lion South Africa