To partner the with the IT Manager and the application teams to ensure the delivery of quality systems solutions within a contained environment in order to satisfy business requirements in line with the business strategy. This is a permanent position based in Cape Town.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Support Systems Manager in the drafting of Technology Roadmaps
- Collaborate with Architects, Infrastructure, Systems Applications Specialists, System Analysts and Analyst Programmers across WW IT
- Delivers quality systems solutions that meet the business
- Provide input and guidance to the IT manager and the application teams to ensure identification and delivery of system solutions
- Solution design / design reviews to ensure E2E systems integrity
- Keeps up to date with best practice and the latest developments
- Proactively update ITS and the business where relevant
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for delivering new and improving existing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Identify Service Improvement initiatives, drive implementation and measure benefits
- Ensures that solutions adhere to WW architectural, technical standards and principles
- Provides application teams with architectural and technical thought leadership
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Matric 3 year IT qualification
- 3-5 years relevant IT experience (Oracle Experience will be beneficial)
- 2-3 years dev/functional experience in an IT application environment
- BY/JDA Fulfilment and/or LDE application knowledge
- Project management skills
- Working knowledge retail/supply chain
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Systems Application Specialist at Woolworths
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!