Maintenance Manager at University of Kwazulu Natal
University of Kwazulu Natal currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. AAs the campus-based head of the Maintenance Unit, to provide leadership to the Section Heads for the Mechanical, Electrical, Carpentry and Joinery, Plumbing and Drainage, and Building and Civil Sections of the Maintenance Department per site. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric plus a Diploma in any Built Environment related qualification plus a trade test OR Matric plus Degree in any Built Environment related qualification.
- Driver’s Licence (Code 8)
- 5 years experience working experience of which 2 must be at a managerial level (experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management System (Archibus)
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
Mode of Application
Applicants are required to complete the relevant application form, which is available on the Vacancies website at www.ukzn.ac.za. Completed forms must be sent to email@example.com. Advert Reference Number MUST be clearly stated in the subject line.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 February 2021
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 10 February 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 01 March 2021.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Spar Stores is Currently Looking for Cashiers, Packers & Cleaners
- Senior Legal Counsel – Scatec Solar Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Sales Engineer HV and Large Motor – Zest WEG Electric (PTY) LTD
- Sales Representative – PTL Products
- Cleaners Needed at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Junior Bookkeeper at Rainmaker Acquisiton CC
- Marketing Manager Vacancy at RS Personnel (PTY) Ltd
- Service Advisor (Automotive) at Puzzle Placements (Pty) Ltd
- Financial Manager at NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd
- Junior Accountant at Marvel Placement Consultants
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Afrisat.pw.