Jobs Careers Education
Parvana is currently in search for a skilled Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Andriod, iOS and Windows devices. The Mobile Developer’s responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
To be successful as a Mobile Developer you must combine your knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
- Building / maintaining a mobile eCommerce Android application.
- Designing, developing and testing code written in Java / Kotlin.
- Ensuring application stability and security.
- Monitoring application performance.
- Taking part in daily stand-ups.
- Working with multiple teams to design and develop an Android application.
- Relevant tertiary degree (Information Technology or Computer Science).
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience.
- Strong Computer Science / programming fundamentals.
- Experience in the following:
- Architecting, developing, testing and maintaining mobile Android applications.
- Network requests to RESTful APIs (JSON).
- Knowledge of Android UX design patterns.
- Using GIT, Jira and Confluence.
- Developing in an Agile team environment.
- Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin and Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Maps, Firebase & Braze.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Operations Manager Job Vacancies at Asie Personnel
- Overheads at Unilever: Finance Manager Job Vacancies
- Senior Clerk Support Services at Eskom Holdings Limited
- Administrative Officer – Alpha Labour Solutions Pty Ltd
- Sales Administrator – Unique Personnel
Mode of Application
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit official site