Jobs Careers Education
Our expanding company Dante Group Pty Ltd is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. Qualified candidates will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Applicants will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our client is looking to employ an Operations Manager to manage all operational activities of the business and support te company strategic plan in long term
- Grade 12 with a tertiary qualification (Technical or Managerial)
- 3-5 Years experience in similar role within the following industry: Contract cleaning, Waste Management, Recycling or Environmental Services
- Basic knowledge of HR related issues and procedures
- Computer literate
- Abbility to work effectively as part of team handling large volumes of sites and employees
Mode of Application
NB: Please note that we strive to provide feedback to every candidate application, however should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Also note that only applications through the Pnet portal will be considered.
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Pharmacy Manager – Ntice Sourcing Solutions
- Store Manager – Coricraft Group Pty Ltd
- Data Analyst – Corporate Careers
- External Sales Representative – Dante Group Pty Ltd
- Sales Engineer HV and Large Motor – Zest WEG Electric (PTY) LTD
- Business Analyst – Prosperitas Personnel
Consultant: Illana Deacon – Dante Personnel Pretoria Branch
Apply via our website www.dantesa.co.za
If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful